When the two schools amalgamated on 1 April 2015 the Weald Infant and Junior Schools Federated Governing Body reconstituted to become the Weald Rise Primary School Governing Body.
The Governing Body comprises:
- 5 Parent Governors - elected by the parents
- 5 Co-opted Governors - appointed by other members of the Governing Body
- 1 Co-opted Governor who is a member of staff, elected by the staff
- 2 Staff Governors, comprising the Headteacher, and one staff governor elected by the staff
- 1 Local Authority (LA) Governor - nominated by Harrow Council.
In addition, Associate Members can also be appointed by the governing body to serve on one or more governing body committees to contribute to areas where they have a particular expertise e.g. finance, legal, marketing.
The school's Deputy Headteachers attend as observers to the Governing body.